Friday, April 10, 2009

Reuse, Repurpose, Reduce: The Secret to Making More Money with Less Effort, by Stacy Karacostas

Advertising, Sales and Marketing:
Reuse, Repurpose, Reduce: The Secret to Making More Money with Less Effort, by Stacy Karacostas

Did you know there's an easy way to double or triple your output of new products and marketing materials with WAY less effort?

Most small business owners I meet are either killing themselves trying to constantly put together new marketing materials for products and services they already sell. Or they're so overwhelmed by the idea of having to come up with anything new to say they don't do hardly any marketing at all. They certainly aren't regularly launching new products and services.

But you should be doing all of the above. And it doesn't have to be that hard.

The secret is to follow something very similar to the recycler's creed of reduce, reuse, recycle. Only I'm not talking about being a green business (though that's important too).

I'm talking about creating more with less by using my Reuse, Repurpose, and Reduce philosophy. Let me explain...

Click the link below to access full report:
http://www.businessknowhow.com/marketing/reuse.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment